Monday, May 21, 2007

Maven Says: The Devil Incarnate, Philly Cheesecake Filling


Okay, so its not the best cheesecake I ever had but...
  • It's about $4.oo (without the coupon) for the tub
  • All you have to do is scoop it into a crust and you have CHEESECAKE
  • The hell with the crust, all you have to do is get out a spoon and feed the cheesecake beast within you
  • You can serve it as dip, add a few nuts, a drizzle of carmel or chocolate, a few chocolate chips and serve it with graham sticks or graham crackers

I bought it to serve as a dip at coffee hour after church yesterday. People loved dunking graham sticks into it. At least one person admitted to me that they can't have it in their house because they end up eating it a spoonful at a time. I have to admit, I've joined her. Never, ever again can I have this stuff in my house without a specific purpose to be used and eaten. I must have dipped into the big vat of fluffy goodness a dozen times yesterday. Its not too sweet, the texture is good. I think I am in love.

No comments: