Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Maven Says: These things SERIOUSLY ROCK!


If you haven't already figured it out, I am a chocoholic! I love chocolate. About half the month chocolate and salt are my two favorite vices. Now Hershey's offers them together for only 100 calories. I've been sucked in before by the lure of 100 calorie snacks that weren't very good or if they were good, weren't very satisfying. Hershey's has won my undying devotion with this one. Two biggish pretzels covered in a thick blanket of chocolaty goodness. All wrapped up in a neat little package that fits nicely in my desk drawer. I thought the regular price at the grocery store was pretty ridiculous but at BJ's Wholesale Club I found them in 4 box pack--2 of the pretzels and two with chocolate covered wafers (think Kit Kat) for around $7.00. My local grocery store has had the boxes 2/$5 for the past two weeks as well. THAT I'd pay for this delicious treat. Find me on the right day, I'd even pay full price.

No comments: